Monday, January 5, 2009







OK, now that I have December out of the way, here I am. Are you wondering about my hair? How does red and orange stripes sound? I didn't love it but it has calmed down and now it looks pretty good. Kris helped me do it and then he did his. For some reason his turned out a lot cooler than mine did. Oh well.



We had a great Christmas. The kids got all got some type of device that rots their brains. (Nintendo DS's and Leapsters) They were thrilled. They have been plugged into them since they opened them. Today was their first day back in school and they are going through withdrawal. I got an iphone. I didn't think I was that good but I guess Kris did. ;)



We went snowboarding a lot. Kobe is a little ripper. The lifties couldn't believe he was only 5. Kleese and Keeran are doing great too. Last year Kaemon got a Lucky Bum harness thing. We had to get something because he just wants to point his board down the mountain and hit jumps. Here are some pics from Pebble Creek, ID. User error! The pictures are above the text instead of below it. I need technical support.






4 comments:

Paula said...

You have a great start on your blog! Fun to read. I want to see your hair with the highlights and low lishts - where is the pix?
Paula

Sadie said...

looks great! love the pics. I will have to show them to Garth when he gets up. I load the pictures first and then add the text in... for some reason I have problems moving things around if I type the text first... I probably need tech support too! I just don't like to spend the time that it must take for some of these beautiful blogs that I see! love you and miss you guys.

Mindy said...

What cute little snowboardin' guys you got posted on this site! Where'd you find such cool dudes? :) (Love that harness - what a genius idea!)

Tiffany G said...

Melanie!!
so good to hear from you! Love that you are blogging - i started not too long ago. It really is a great way to stay in touch.
Tiff