Thursday, August 13, 2009

Luna Tic





So you might remember me as a girl who doesn't like dogs or more accurately, is afraid of dogs. Well, Kris wanted to get a dog-a great dane to be exact. I thought that sounded like a terrible idea, especially since they weigh more than I do. To make a long story short, I decided to compromise and get a tiny dog. Not scary, can't crush me and much smaller droppings to deal with. Meet Luna. She is a Yorkshire terrier, she weighs 2 pounds and look how adorable she is. (We have her sister Andi for another couple of weeks until she goes to her new home.) I am going to try my best to not be one of those people that dress their dogs in little outfits but I can't make any promises.

1 comment:

Rachel Sue said...

Hey- You won a giveaway on my blog, but didn't leave your email address. Please email me at
trappedandscreaming (at) gmail (dot) com, so I can send you your prize!